Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer time




So summer is awesome. No school! but a ton of work. I work two jobs and in most of the rest of my free time I am either climbing, playing ultimate, at cross country (6:00 a.m.) or with the missionaries. It's awesome but tiring. I'm still not an expert on how to use these things but i'm getting it well enough. Summer just contains too many things for me to look forward to as well. I am going to a family reunion in Utah in just a couple of days. Then right after i get back i have youth conference which will be awesome, There are going to be three stakes there, one from Mizzou, Paducah Kentucky, and mine. I am really looking forward to that and to mix things up in my life a little bit. Right after that is EFY which i am most excited for. EFY is the most awesome experience that i think everybody should go through. Well I am about out of things to rant about so adios!
PS. I had a pretty cool, half missionary experience the other day. I was going climbing with some non-member friends so i thought why not put a John Bytheway CD in, Our ward mission leader always tells us to use buzzwords like ward, stake, EFY, any words that will get us talking about the church and Bytheway uses a ton of those so i had to stop and explain about every minute but they really laughed and i think it was good for them!

No comments: