Thursday, May 22, 2008

Slacklining!




so most people don't know what slacklining is. When they here it said it usually calls for a couple of repeats then they think they have the name down and say slaggleaning, i guess it counts... Its kind of like tight-rope walking but it is on a climbing webbing and it gives more and bounces more. It took a while for me to get any good at it but i am learning some tricks now so it is exciting for me. Unfortunately... it is about the closest thing that i can get to climbing here in Jasper IN. Next time I go to hemlock cliffs, we are going to try to do it 100 feet up! dont tell my mom... she'd flip.

1 comment:

kat reynolds said...

Sweet! You have a blog. It's about time! Mom was telling me about this slacklining thing. Reese would LOVE it. Come down and teach us.